Cash, Cheque, Credit Cards, Money Order, Email Money Transfer
ALL payment to our firm, whether it be for an invoice, a retainer or monies to be held in trust, can be made in these ways:
- By cheque
- In cash (less than $7,500)
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard and Discovery)
- By money order or
- By email money transfer
Cheque and Money Order
Please make your cheque and money order in the name of Bujold P.C.
We are authorized to accept these credit cards:
If you are paying an invoice, a retainer or money in trust, communicate with us and we will send you the instructions to make the payment.
Email Money Transfer
Most financial institutions allow you to transfer funds electronically by email. You can access this service through your secure online banking portal. It offers a secure and convenient way to transfer funds that requires you to enter a little information and send us an email to notify us that a transfer has been initiated.
It sends by email only the notification to advise us that the transfer is coming. The money resides safely at your financial institution until transferred through the existing payment networks that financial institutions have used for years.
Additional security measures are in place to ensure that we will receive the intended transfer. A security question provided by you will only allow us to deposit the funds into our account once we enter the correct answer. You will receive an email confirmation that we have deposited the funds after we complete the transaction at our end.
Follow these steps when making an email money transfer:
- Login to your online banking account;
- Locate the Transfer/Payment menu options;
- Specify us as a recipient by entering:
Recipient Name – Bujold P.C. (Bujold Professional Corporation);
Recipient Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete the Email Money Transfer information, i.e.
- dollar amount;
- account from which to withdraw the funds;
- your security question; and
- the answer to the question (which you will provide to us by separate email or by telephone).
- Follow final instructions to confirm and complete the transfer.